AFGE and Local 17 Literature
VA & Other Federal Forms and Guidance
- E-Dues Membership Form
- VA Form 0740 (Telework Request-Agreement)
- OPM-630 (Application to Become a Leave Recipient Under the Voluntary Leave Transfer Program)
- OPM-630-A (Request to Donate Annual Leave to Leave Recipient Under the Voluntary Leave Transfer Program (Within Agency)
- WH-380-E (Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition (Family and Medical Leave Act)
- WH-380-F (Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition (Family and Medical Leave Act)
- VA Form 4939 (Complaint of Employment Discrimination)
- FLRA Form 22 (Charge Against an Agency)
- VA Handbook 5975.1 (Processing Requests for Reasonable Accommodation From Employees and Applicants with Disabilities)
- VA Form 0857e (Request for Medical Documentation)
- VA Form 0857a (Written Confirmation of Request for Accomodation)
- Form OSC-11 (Complaint of Possible Prohibited Personnel Practice or Other Prohibited Activity)
- Form OSC-12 (Information About Filing a Whistleblower Disclosure with the Office of Special Counsel)
- VA Time and Attendance System (VATAS)
- Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF)
- VA Learning University – Talent Management System (TMS)
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- eBenefits (for Veteran employees)
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) – Retirement and Insurance Forms
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) – 2017 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) – Current Status for the Washington, DC Area
- 2018 Payroll Calendar (courtesy of the General Services Administration)
- U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB)
- U.S. Office of Special Counsel (OSC)
- AFGE National VA Council (NVAC)
Local 17 Presentations
- February 23, 2017 — Dues Hike Vote at 810 Vermont Ave.
- March 22, 2017 — “Lunch-and-Learn” at 1800 G St.
- April 25, 2017 — “Lunch-and-Learn” at 425 I St.
- June 29, 2017 — “Lunch-and-Learn” at 810 Vermont Ave. (guest speaker)
- November 22, 2017 — Proposed New Bylaws Vote at 810 Vermont Ave.